Welcome to “The Brothers Motorcycle Club” website.
We are a group of men who love to ride motorcycles and enjoy the brotherhood that comes with a good motorcycle club.
We came into existence as a club in November 2011 and we’ve been riding strong ever since. We are based in Orlando, Florida and we are looking to open more chapters in Florida and around the country.
We are known and defined as club who represents:
We are also one of only two black motorcycle clubs with an all male membership. Many clubs today accept female members. Some even have female officers. We are old school and firmly believe in the all male protocol.
- Male Age 30 or above
- Cruiser 800cc minimum. (If you have a sport bike you must have access to a cruiser within 12 months)
- Motorcycle endorsement in your state
- We are not interested in club hoppers
- Must be willing to prospect until we decide to patch you in or not
- Must attend all rides and events during the prospect phase
- Must demonstrate you have honor, loyalty and commitment to the club
Although we prefer quality over quantity we are open to accepting new members. If you think you might be qualified to join the best MC in Florida or if you’re from another state and looking to hook up drop your name and email address in the comment box below, one of our club officers will respond to your request.
If you’re outside of Florida and interested in starting a chapter you must have a minimum of 5 people. Contact us and we can talk.
Comments or questions are welcome.